Who we are
Design and develop your real estate projects
Develop your current and future assets
Optimize the use of your real estate assets
- CFSG : Compagnie Foncière du Saint-Gothard
- CFFS : Compagnie Foncière Franco-Suisse
- CFG : Compagnie Financière du Grimsel
real estate solutions
For more than 20 years, the Condamin family and the Cantonal Bank of Geneva have worked together on investment vehicles. These structures with high-performing and family values provide the SOGELYM DIXENCE Group with:
Upstream positioning with regard to local authorities for the development of high potential urban areas
Flexibility and reactivity to seize opportunities and support complex projects
Means to effectively provide answers to our clients’ demands and problems
Acquisitions of a majority stake in Swiss companies in order to promote synergies with professions related to the real estate industry
To date, and via these structures, we have financed more than 600,000 m² of commercial real estate in Paris and Lyon and invested more than 1.5 billion euros.
Customized management of your project
Our organization is based on a simple principle that benefits all our clients: for each job, we create a dedicated team and assign you a single contact person who is present at your side for the duration of the project from its development to its construction and until its delivery and commissioning. Costs, deadlines, quality: every aspect is controlled.
Our philosophy has not changed since the beginning : we place the user at the center of our thought process. Each commercial building has a double strategic dimension for us that is both economic and social: it must be a powerful lever for creating value that boosts operational and financial performance, but also a key aspect in the quality of life of its users.
Thanks to our complentary areas of expertise, we can work with you in five different ways :
- Real estate development of your project from A to Z
- Real estate development contract
- Primary contractor
- Delegated project management
- Project management assistance
Your type of project and in-house organization will determine how we are involved.
Sogelym Dixence is the visionary and fully involved partner in your success.
Corporate Real Estate
Asset management and development
Euria, subsidiary of Sogelym Dixence Holding, completes the offer of the Group so that its clients can benefit from overall property management solutions.
Last acquisition of Sogelym Dixence in 2016: Tech Building, a Geneva-based subsidiary that assists its clients in their energy projects with regard to their technical installations as well as their maintenance.
In this way, Sogelym Dixence and its subsidiaries enhance and guarantee the reliability and sustainability of the real estate complexes that they develop.
Over the years, Sogelym Dixence has expanded its skill by integrating the EURIA company, which specializes in Property Management.
For 25 years, it has supported owners, investors and asset managers in the management of their real estate assets. From its creation, EURIA has developed an innovative model adapted to demanding, complex and large-scale commercial buildings characterized by :
. A result-based contract with commitments concerning :
- Control and optimization of operating costs
- Quality of services for users
- Energy and environmental efficiency
. On-site management :
- A key-aspect : the site manager. Assigned to the building, he or she has an integrator role, making the site manager the single contact person for the owner, the users or the service providers that he or she manages. Due to the site manager's superior tehnical training, he or she has a wide skill set that enables the overall management of the building.
- A full web portal, NouvelAtrium, which ensures communication among the owner, managers, users and service providers and that is both the aggregation point for all of the building data and the building monitoring tool.
- An offer to make optimal use of your real estate heritage :
. An offer to make optimal use of your real estate heritage :
- Environmental requirements taken into account from the design phase
- Building diagnostics and audits
- Support in obtaining certifications for the building and its operations
Thanks to its experience and expertise, EURIA's mission is thus to provide owners with innovative solutions to optimize the present and develop the future www.euria.fr
Tech Building SA
Tech Building SA
TECH BUILDING SA, originally specialized in the creation and operation of IT premises and data centers in Geneva, is a reference in Switzerland with regard to te technical installations of buildings.TECH BUILDING SA, a fully-owned subsidiary of the SOGELYM DIXENCE Group since 2016, has expertise in HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and regulation) systems, which it designs, installs and maintains within the framework of multi-technical maintenance contracts that provide 24/7 technical assistance.
- The regulation and installation of new systems
- System audits, reports and 3D modelling
- Facility management, referred to as global technical management
With its 20 years of experience combined with the expertise of approximately 100 employees, including engineers, heating, cooling and electronics specialists, TECH BUILDING SA takes a proactive approach to energy efficiency as per the new regulatory requirements to ensure the loyalty of the many clients who have entrusted them with their systems.
Our specialities :
- Tehnical audits
- Technical security and fit-out of IT premises
- Creation of HVAC systems
- Creation of photovoltaic systems
- Global technical management and multi-technical maintenance